Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tripp's First Soccer Game....


Well....Oh.... I guess we played soccer tonight. We did good with all the rain we have had. We definitely need to practice, practice, practice!! I think the parents had more fun than the kids. If it is true about losing weight when you laugh, I probably lost about 5 pounds tonight.
Tripp did score 1 goal and did lots of tackling. I guess I am going to have to fly Uncle Jason in for some private lessons. Have fun looking at the pictures.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shea said...

I don't know how well he played the game but he sure is the cutest kid on the field. :)

The Green's said...

I am so glad to see that you are blogging. Isn't it so easy. I am so excited that I will be able to keep up with The Powers now. I love Avery cheering. She is going to be like her mom. I was so excited to see the family wearing maroon and white. I am use to seeing some red and blue. Hopefully we will make it up on Oct 11 and for the rest of the season and get to see you guys.