Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We Have Finally Arrived!!

We have finally arrived!! The Power's are now into the blogging world. I have heard and heard how much I need to do this. I am going to try and keep everything updated. Teaching Kindergarten and having two small children does not leave a lot of time on my hands. I think this is going to be a great way to share with friends and family. As you all know, the Power's do keep very busy and we are always on the road doing something. I hope that you enjoy keeping up with us!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Taylor & Krisa said...

What a precious family you have! I'm so glad that you've joined the blogging world!

Brock Family said...

Hey Jeanna! It's been awhile. Allison sent me a link to your blog and I wanted to tell you hey and that your family is beautiful! I hope all is well! Corey and Tanner Brock

Tonya said...

Love this family picture!